Feb 5 | 9.30 - 5.30
"This day will knock your socks off!! Start 2018 off with the ultimate wedding photography course! If you want to shoot at an amazing location, learning as much as you can about what makes us one of the most sought after wedding photographers in the uk, great make up & styling and so much more then this is the course for you. Join us on this amazing day of learning, it promises to be a day to remember..
THIS COURSE WILL TEACH YOU...
- Spend a day with Brett looking at what makes him tick and work at the top end
- How to produce breathtaking images packed with emotion when time is tight
- Looking at timing, posing,documentary & getting the most from every opportunity
- Using different backgrounds & natural light to get the most from your clients
- Looking at how we use flash creatively at our own weddings to get the "wow" images
- Look at how Brett Plans the shooting for his own weddings to guarantee success
- A great day to learn all you can about weddings with one of the Uk's top photographers
- Using daylight, speedlights, 'half way house 'lights ( Calumet- Genesis flash ) & Elinchrom packs
PHOTOGRAPHY COURSE SNAPSHOT
This one day course set at the stunning Eynsham Hall. This theory & shooting day will take you through the steps to produce amazing imagery of your Bride & Groom on their wedding day and leave you with stunning images. This fantastic one day course will be full to the brim with great shooting opportunity. We will look at how to create great images in the shortest of time and making the most of the daylight available on a winter wedding & mix it up with flash also. The day will be split into the am & pm session. In the morning we will be looking at some of Brett's imagery and talking through the process of being the best you can be. In the afternoon we will be shooting in and around the Hall, looking to utilize the beautiful hall in all it's glory. This fantastic one day course will be full to the brim with great shooting opportunity. Brett will teach you some of the tricks that makes him one of the UK’s most successful wedding photographers.
- Bring the lenses you would take to a wedding
- Indoor & Outdoor clothes
- Empty cards
- Flash gun ( if you have one - although not necessary)
- Lots of questions & something to write on
- Ltd to 10 photographers
IMAGES FROM PREVIOUS WEDDING COURSES